Strategic Planning - Organizational Management - Development -
Facilitation - Spokesperson
Building on her degree in non-profit business management from the University of Washington, Gina has extensive experience in the key areas of non-profit business management, including operations, strategic planning, fundraising, marketing, and board development. She has held numerous leadership positions, serving as executive director, associate director, and development officer.
Gina’s expertise has helped organizations such as the Tronie Foundation, Northwest Family Life, and F.I.T. Decisions Foundation achieve their mission and financial goals.
Gina can help your non-profit organization to:
- Increase national and international visibility.
- Expand programs and services.
- Plan and implement public relations campaigns.
- Create a development plan and design a model for financial sustainability.
- Create fund-raising events, including auctions, galas, golf tournaments, and “fun runs.”
- Increase major gifts and improve donor relations.
- Secure corporate sponsors.
- Improve grant writing.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan.
- Establish budgets, targets, and outcome goals.
- Facilitate annual board retreats.
- Design educational materials.
- Train staff, volunteers and professional speakers.